Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yesterday I signed up for a class "How To Start Your Own Business". It starts next Wednesday. I am excited to try something different on my own. I hope this class can get me started in the right direction... that it will keep me focused on everything I need to do to get my company up and running but to also test my ideas with a group of people who have that same entrepreneurial drive who can challenge me. There was a guy in his mid-thirties that was in line ahead of me registering for the same class. I didn't notice anyone else. My idea might involve working with schools so tomorrow I meet with the administrator at my children's daycare to understand the process. I feel like I am starting a research project at school.

I still haven't found out when my last day at work is. I keep asking.

No comments: