Sunday, May 20, 2007

So today is my last show for the season unless I pick something else up during the summer. During my last show, I was asked to do another one in July, so that's a good thing.

I have to revamp my website as I am getting many comments that the clothes don't show as well on the web as they do on display so I am going to start taking pictures of sets and maybe sell sets with better close up pictures. I've got to figure out how these clothes can sell better on-line.

My one shareholder, as my husband calls himself, is asking for many reports to see how business is doing now that I've hit over the one year mark. I think I am much better off than I thought as I started running my reports. The key now is to sustain current business without going into more debt. I think that's easier said than done. It's funny how whenever my husband goes into the shareholder role and asks questions, I get all defensive. I can just imagine what CEOs of big companies feel like at a shareholder meeting. Once I learn to counteract my husband with good solid confident answers (confidence is the key), that's when I know I've mastered the next threshold for me.

No comments: