Friday, February 15, 2008

Vegas was awesome! Well worth it! Glad that the stars aligned for this to work out. (Although my husband got into an accident with my daughter while I was gone... but it wasn't his fault.) I came home to no van. Made it a little tricky when I had to go pick up freight today from customs... had to jam it in.

Not sure how I am even awake as I flew the red eye and arrived at 8 am this morning and haven't slept yet. Can't figure out when the time change will wear off.

It was great to see Chantel from Bug Zoo and reconnect since I hadn't seen her since last year when I went to visit South Africa. I learned a lot watching her communicate the story of Bug Zoo to potential wholesale customers and understand the value Bug Zoo has to offer the US and am proud to be the US agent for them. I did have to remind her that her visit to the US, being Vegas, was not really what the US is. The Disney for adults playhouse should not represent a tourist's first impression of what the US really is.

No comments: