Monday, April 10, 2006

I have the Monday blues. My first feature ad for Kaboodle Kids published on the Mommies with Style blogsite on Friday so I thought over the weekend people will view the site. I was right, over 1,500 people did view my site. However, not one order came in. :-(

So today, I spent all morning looking for other potential sites to put advertisements on. I believe the Mommies with Style blogsite does hit my target audience and will keep advertising there. I also like the exposure to new prouducts the site provides me personally. I just need many more webhits and having multiple advertisements out there is key. In my review today of other potential sites, I noticed the same ads over again. So I am not wrong in my assumption, as this is what everyone else is doing.

I need to remain persistent. I remember the first job I got as a teenager. Had it not been for my persistence, I probably wouldn't have gotten the job. I need that same energy I had back then.

No comments: