Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I survived my first tradeshow! It went very smoothly actually. I had two of my friends help me out and they made for a perfect team. I had high expectations for the tradeshow so I felt disappointed with the outcome overall. There was not the volume of people from the local public that I had aniticipated would be attending based on what was communicated to me. Now that I have had a few days to reflect, I can see in a more positive light though. I came out with almost 50 new customers that I added to my database, which brings me over 400 to date. If just 10% become loyal customers and return and tell their friends, it would be worth it. When it comes to marketing, it is so hard to find the return as it may not come until much later and can be hard to pinpoint its origin.

No comments: