Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am having a blast doing all these shows! No matter if one does well and another doesn't, I am at least having fun. I meet lots of new people and learn something new at each show. Just the other day while coming out of my storage unit, I met two guys giving away new really nice wire racks. I told them I only needed two but they said it was an all or nothing deal. (They wanted them all gone.) So I have 6 of these things when I only needed two. I called my friend who sells fishing equipment and he took the other 4 off my hands, not without negotiating a lobster dinner though. (He goes out and catches them with his buddies.) It's nice to have friends like that. My husband was glad to be on the retrieving end of that one!

So on my last show, the racks really made my display beautiful! I displayed the clothes very well. It was awesome and I got them free! The only thing is that there is more to carry to these shows and it takes me longer to set up. Oh woe is me! ;-)

No comments: