Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wow! It's been awhile since I posted. Thanksgiving came and went in a flurry of activity, along with my daughter's 4th birthday. Then the week of "what was I thinking?" where I had booked 4 shows back to back. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I survived that when my marketing husband thought of the great idea of putting together the "12 days of Christmas markdown"! In haste, I got the first 4 days of Christmas markdowns sent out late Nov 30 where an item for a boy and a girl will be marked 50% off (or more in some cases) for that day. Today, I just sent off the email with days 5 - 8. I am excited about it and I am glad my customers are too!

I think the Christmas feeling is slowly coming to life in our household. We have the Christmas Tree up as well as all the outside lights. Beaujolais wine is flowing as well as the eggnog. I am over halfway completed with my shopping, all the hard ones are left.

No comments: