Sunday, March 02, 2008

My new model for the website is a BOY! I was crying during the ultrasound. The technician didn't know what to think, asking if I was ok. I told her I was crying because I was happy, so then she was about to cry too. I didn't realize all these years how much I wanted a boy. Now that I am having one, everyone is telling me about what having a boy is like, both good and bad. I am a little bit worried I won't keep up with his energy (calculating my age when he's 10, etc...).

So I told the tech that I had to bring home an ultrasound pic that reflected the sex so my husband would be convinced for sure it was a boy. He is as elated as I am. It's a good thing this 3rd one is a boy as we were definitely stopping after this one. With the cat, we already rule 4 to 1 girls over boys in the household.

1 comment:

Killer B Disc Golf Shop said...

Yahoo! Congrats!

Yep, Mike was definitely in need of some backup these past few years. ;7)

- CORNboy