Tuesday, June 17, 2008

By the end of this week, I'll be 34 weeks pregnant and definitely ready to deliver... only after the flooring is installed this Friday and I paint the walls and get everything back in order. I say two weeks and then Joshua can come out. That would make it 36 weeks, just like the last one. So here is a pic taken this past Father's Day weekend and see how my kids use my baby bump as a pillow. Poor guy is already being pushed around and he's not even out yet! ;-)

I have this idea that the others came early so this one will to. Wouldn't it be terrible if he came on or after my due date (Aug 1)? I am not so worried about that part as how big he will be. I am used to popping out small 6 pounders, not the big guys!

Here are some of the cute sonogram pics. Those 4 dimensional ones make him look like an alien so I won't put those up, although once you get used to them they do look pretty cool. I like this one of him waving. He sure is a mover and a shaker in there. My husband doesn't understand how I can sleep at night with that much movement! As he gets bigger it's harder to really see all of him, but my last sonogram, it looked like he was munching on his toes! All I could think of was how scrunched he was in there and did he really want to nibble on them or was he forced to? Here's the E.T. phone home pic:






No comments: