Friday, July 25, 2008

So it's 3 am and I've been up for 2 hours as I can't sleep. At least I get a lot of work done during these strange hours I am up in the middle of the night. So this week, I went down a water slide, not to worry it was a very relaxed type one that just zigzagged around, no big deal. Then the following day I took my 4 year old out on a zetski ride on "no ripple" (glass) type waters and didn't even go over any bumpy waves. Still no baby delivery. This little guy wants to stay until my due date, which is now 1 week away. I already lost the family bet. My 4 year old is the next contender to potentially win when baby Josh will come. My latest advice from a friend was to go on a motorcycle ride, delivery will definitely happen then (or so her mom delivered the following day!) Not so sure it sounds like a good idea, people did strange things back in the day. Any ideas?

No comments: