Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina kept me somewhat busy and distracted. I feel like I haven't progressed in the last two weeks.

I went to class tonight and found renewed excitement. I have made a friend from class. Her name is Marla. She is also starting her business in the retail arena so we have a connection. She has a lot of positive energy and I am rejuvenated talking with her. We share ideas after class. We both agree that selling at a few festivals will give us a flavor for the public demand for our products. I have the website to check out all the festivals in the area and in the state of Florida. I have an 800 number to call to get a free credit report to ensure I don't have some bad credit sitting out there I was not aware of. There's a website that houses a list of all the wholesale clothing companies. This will be useful to call some of these companies and get competitive pricing so I know what to charge for my products. I also have a disk pact full of information and websites to visit that our instructor gave us. But my number one focus should be writing my business plan and spending time researching areas that will help me complete it. That is my number one goal.

No comments: