Friday, March 17, 2006

It has been a whirlwind since I got the first shipment... stock updates, pricing, photo shoots. Lots of tedious and some exciting work. Overall, I am having a blast! Now I feel like I am ready to go live. I've felt this way for the past few days. I am waiting for my domain transfer. The waiting is killing me. I am thinking of all the if onlys as I am retracing the month long process to purchase the domain KaboodleKids.com. For a process that could have taken less than a week, it sure took way too long. This week has given me time to sit back and review the website as it stands. My father-in-law tested the site and a friend in Boston looked it over and gave me some feedback as well. There have been some great tweaking of the website this week, so I shouldn't be as perplexed as I feel. In time, the site will be up and running and I will be busy as a bee processing orders and marketing my company!

No comments: