Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've been busy getting my new stock inventory online. I am excited about the new styles. It was like opening a present to see one beautiful item after another. My daughters were delighted and started wearing the clothes immediately. My 5 year old is total fashion and she has a pretty good eye for it as well. I finally think I have everything up and it's looking pretty good. I am going to take a break and review it once again tomorrow morning.
I am looking forward to an editorial writeup from The Daily Stroll this week. I was very excited to get their response that they wanted to do one. I am glad to have my website complete. This ad was a great incentive to get this done quickly.
I've also been busy cold calling schools in the local area. I've got one trade show and about 9 various school functions like trunk shows, fairs, festivals, luncheons or fund raisers that I will be setting up displays for. I am real excited and have some great ideas. I need some freebies like stickers and tatoos to give away. This is my next todo item on my list.
I am tired. My husband is wondering if I am ever going to come back and spend time with him again. Signing off.

No comments: