Monday, September 18, 2006

Time is flying! I continued to get hits and orders from The Daily Stroll editorial. It's a great place to learn about the latest stuff out there. I signed up for their weekly email a few months back. I am starting to think about Christmas presents so these email updates keep me posted on the latest stuff.
I am gearing up for my first tradeshow in less than 2 weeks - Christians In Action Trade Show! I am excited, nervous and tired. I am a little run down from a bug I have but I am plugging away to make it a hit. I have two friends helping me that day as well as the tradeshow commission also gave me two volunteers to help out. There are supposed to be thousands there, but the numbers when you whittle away my actual market makes me think it will be a nice size show. I hope sales are good that day - my booth is next to the area where parents and kids will pick up free butterflies so I know I have a target audience arriving. I have stickers and tattoos for the kids. I am working on my banner and flyers - oh so much to do!

1 comment:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

How Wonderful!!! It sounds like business is going great.

Yes, The Daily Stroll is a great site isn't it.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time at the trade show. Your clothing line is adorable.