Friday, May 04, 2007

I am just as anxious to finalize the interview with Rugaya, but I've been busy working quite a few shows and seeing my customers firsthand and enjoying what excites them most about the clothes I sell. It gets me all pumped up! It was great fun to have a mommy go hog wild on the boy clothes, such a rarity as this mainly happens for girl clothes. It's most fun for me as I feel like I am shopping right along with them as I say" hey did you see this?" as we put together multiple sets. I love seeing this part and it actually makes me better at ordering what merchandise people love most... and it tires me out at the end of the day!

My next excuse is that my darling daughter is graduating Kindergarten today. The program is today anyway but school doesn't get out until the end of the month. By the way, when did they start giving them a cap and gown to wear? I know I'll be crying tonight at the program. And of course we've invited everyone on the planet to come so as my daughter told her 3 year old sister, "I am having a party for my graduation. It's for me ya know." The blank stare back just had me cracking up as she then went about her business with older sis tagging after her discussing the details of the party.

No comments: