Monday, April 28, 2008

Howdy! We had a "Wild West" family weekend trip to the Westgate River Ranch in Central Florida, horseback riding, hayrides and rodeos (I didn't go horseback riding though). Let's see, we also went on an airboat ride, swamp buggy ride and the weather was perfect for swimming. The girls were fun to watch as they somewhat petted the animals at the petting zoo.

Many of you out there want to see my baby bump so here is the latest pic from this past weekend playing putt putt with the girls. So I am in the final stretch, officially in the third trimester now. Baby Joshua has been kicking up a storm. I am trying to keep as active as possible. Oh but I found a better pic since I had a chance to review all the pics so I'll add this one too of us outside the "Wild West" town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...love that little tummy roll :-) Joshua is filling out!

Next time you post Wild Wild West photos they'll be from the REAL deal--Texas!

Corporate Mom said...

Well if it wasn't for little Joshua then we would have authentic family vacation pics from the real deal!