Monday, May 19, 2008


Part two of the Kids Fashion Show starring the Hooligans line first is Madi wearing the Loving Africa Giraffe Dress, having a great time on stage. I would say she was our most livliest model we had. She definitely knows how to boogey down!

Emily, my daughter, is on the right wearing the Cargo Mesh Skirt and Safari Girl Top. She was quite shy as is her nature but did like doing the fashion show and told me she wants the outfit as well. What I love is that the tops mix and match quite well with all the skirts.


Dominic came on stage as a supportive brother, holding his sister Alyssa. Dominic is wearing the Cargo Shorts and Africa At Play Shirt while Alyssa is wearing the Lion Scrunch Top and Jungle Layer Skirt.

Our baby model was a no show last minute due to mom wanting to enjoy herself at the Tea Party (I can't say that I blame her.) The rompers are just adorable from Hooligans and are quite popular!

No comments: