Thursday, May 04, 2006

Marketing is keeping me busy. I am gearing up for my first home party on Saturday. I am also going to have a display for two days at a local daycare next week. I like the ad we're going to publish next week... too busy to shop, we'll bring the shopping to you. Hopefully I can get some quick sales that way. I am realizing that when people touch and feel the clothes, they are interested and I can get them to buy. Not until they have made the first purchase will they be able to feel comfortable going back to the website to make the next purchase because they now know the quality and feel of the clothes. I hope my intuition is right.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Hi,

Try podcasting as a marketing resource! I'm gonna give you a free plug on my next show...let's see what happens!

There are lots of podcasts that are targeted towards moms 'with style'. 'Manic Mommies' comes to mind. There's lots of others.

Good luck with your business - the products look great! If you had feeties PJs for a 5-yr-old, I'd be buying!

Regards,

Dennis
101usesforbabywipes.com