Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well I am trying to find that one stop shop organization to belong to that will help me with all my needs. Not sure if there is just one out there, but let me tell you what I found along the way.

I am a member of Ladies Who Launch, which is an organization that helps women launch into the entrepreneurial world. I find it very uplifting to get their emails each week and learn about yet another woman and her success. This week's featured lady gave me some insight that will be very beneficial.

I also met an extremely talented and focused person like myself the other day and we're trying to find a woman's group to join together. She told me about the group Christians In Action and that they had a meeting the very next day but she was out of town and couldn't attend. So I attended and not only did I meet a very nice couple there, they can help me improve my search engine optimization for my website. I'll let you know the outcome once I have the scoop. I also won 15 minutes of free radio time on the Christian radio station 1520 am at 12 midnight next Tuesday night. I figure someone will be out there listening. So as I am organizing my thoughts, the featured lady referenced above talks just on the very topic of public speaking and gave out tips on public speaking. Small world isn't it? Her tips made sense and I am going to use them.

I now think it's good to belong to a few organizations for support.

No comments: