Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today is an awesome day! I met with Lion Country Safari and they are going to sell one of the clothing lines I've imported in their gift shop! We are working quickly to get the stock on display for this weekend, since it's a big holiday weekend. They will get about 10,000 people coming through this weekend! happy days for Kaboodle Kids. The best part is that their website is incluing a link to Kaboodle Kids website. No better way to promote my company.

Now the only bad part of my day was that as I was driving to Lion Country Safari, I passed the entrance and when I doubled back I was pulled over for speeding! Bummer - there went all my profits!

1 comment:

Killer B Disc Golf Shop said...

Awesome, Robbie! Good job. I'm sure this will help kick start your biz. What a great idea!