Wednesday, February 28, 2007


The girls and I had a photo shoot today. They had a great time, running around being prissy and such. I just kept snapping away. It's funny watching the little one try to do the same poses as her older sister. I noticed a maturity in my older daughter's poses I've never seen before! (pic at left) It reminded me that she is growing up way too fast. Now my other darling daughter has finally taken to the camera and is a natural I am finding. (pic on right) She's a ham and she knows it! Check out more picks on the Kaboodle Kids website. The new spring lines are in from Bug Zoo. I am running around trying to do so much. Today was a good day, although it started out with me feeling so overwhelmed with what needed to be done. I finally just dug in and was able to accomplish everything on the list today. I did my cold sales calls today and am setting out locally to two boutiques in the local area, one just opened up within the last few weeks. I may have found the answer to my SEO problems! I just hired Website Pros to help me. They work with small businesses to improve web sales and the price is right! I wish I had found them last year... and I'd like to say I found them but they called me! I'll keep you posted on how well they work out. What I like is that all changes will be made by me, which means I am learning everything I need to manage going forward. I like that. Isn't this upgrade great? I can post pictures now. I am giggling with excitement at how easy it was!

No comments: