Thursday, February 08, 2007

My first business trip is quite an exciting one! I am going to South Africa! Fortunately, my hubby has a business trip there in March so we'll be traveling together. I am excited to meet both my suppliers and hopefully a Feed The Children office will be in the local area for me to visit as well. It would be nice to see and hear first hand what they are doing to help the children there... really understand where our contributions are going to. I haven't yet met my suppliers and can't wait to meet them, considering we've been doing business for a year now. I'll get lots of pictures.

We've even added on a safari trip. I believe we will be eating lunch with elephants and flying a helicopter over the sharks! Sounds like an adventure to me. I can't wait!

No comments: