Friday, February 02, 2007

It's been a while since I last posted. I am starting year two of Kaboodle Kids and I was just asked a very important question... where do you see Kaboodle Kids going from here (forget being realistic)? It's funny, but as a mom, I always feel like I am surviving and getting through the day. Kaboodle Kids was formed out of a similar need for survival from the rat race of raising two girls while maintaining a full time job. You'd think I have that time now, but it gets shuffled around like all the other day to day tasks do.

My dream idea is very simplistic... I want others to love these clothes as much as I do. When my husband brought them back for our girls from his business trips, I wondered why I couldn't find them on the net to purchase them myself. I like the way the Naartjie fan club of moms stay loyal and true to the brand and hope that one day Kaboodle Kids has the same type of following. Getting people aware on a large scale is hard to do. I hope that is something I can accomplish this year.

No comments: