Monday, October 22, 2007

I had two shows last week so I haven't posted in a while, basically tired. I think it's all the rain we are getting, giving me the blahs. Everyone I know is exhausted. My latest theory is that there is this (exhausting) virus out there just wearing everyone down but without being sick so you still have to go to work.

So getting back to my last post, I met Amber and we hit it off really well. In fact my husband was wondering where I was for so long. I came back inspired and ready to move, although in my tired and sluggish way - based on the virus I think I have ;-). I did work out today though and am ready to get back into that driven schedule I had before the school season started. For some reason I can't get it back.

2 comments:

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

I hope you are feeling better =)

Hey, if you have a chance today, you should join in on the 3 word project at www.BlogMommas.com. You're so creative, I know you'll have a great one!

Corporate Mom said...

I did! It was fun and I found others as well.