Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Now that the stress is gone, I am left with this knot in my neck. I've been making my husband rub it ever so gently every night. It's almost gone now. So the issue I thought was number 3 but it turned out to be something else is actually number 4 now. So negative things don't always happen in 3's. That is an old wives tale as bad things can happen in any number I am finding out. Now don't get me wrong, all these issues were actually minor and all (but one I am still working on) have turned out in the end by making me either think outside the norm and be creative or basically try harder!

On a brighter note, Hooligans came out with a new logo. I added it to my website in the "About Us" section. There seems to be a blogger problem as I can't add the pic in here. I'll try later.

Catch you later as I am off to meet a fellow blogger who commented on my site here. We have similar interests as she is also a mompreneur of Ruffle Butts. She's bringing the ruffle back in baby's butts!

2 comments:

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

Hey Robin - thanks for the mention! I had such a great time chatting over the joys of entrepreneurship. There are so many ambitious and hardworking women out there, it is always so nice to have the support and encouragement of others! You are truly an inspiration.

Amber
www.RuffleButts.com

Corporate Mom said...

and now we've met for the second time and we've really fed off each other and I am so pumped up and ready to keep going! Thanks for your friendship.