Monday, February 06, 2006

I am actually disappointed with The Logo Loft with the service I am receiving. The reviews I found on the net showed The Logo Loft to have high marks. I am finding that my husband is actually more creative and I continually need to follow up with The Logo Loft on each step of the way.

I first received four different designs. Initially none of them wowed me. So I looked on the net and tried to understand what other companies do to make catchy logos. What I saw in other logos was that there was a design or picture around or using one of the letters of the company name. That's when my husband came in and took one of the original 4 designs and made some high level adjustments using Paint Shop Pro to give us an idea of what his idea could look like. We did like the font on one of the designs, called Happy Happy Joy Joy. I must say, The Logo Loft is very good at following our instructions once you give them the creative changes. It was a dual role on both parts.

I should be getting my final logo very soon and am happy with my final company logo.

No comments: