Friday, February 10, 2006

Legal questions... who can I trust to answer my legal type questions? I asked attorneys I knew through my work and others that had connections to give me a reference of someone they know and trust. I came up empty handed. I realized I needed to find one on my own. I went to to the internet of cousre - Martindale-Hubbell as a start and the first one on the list was my own former city mayor Dan Oates. He can be found at www.pompanolaw.com - Oates & Oates, PA. What a coincidence and I had forgotten he was an attorney. So I gave him a call and spoke with Dan concerning some basic corporate stuff from occupational licenses through business continuity plans, which Dan was very helpful. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't paying for these basic answers. He helped me with all my questions and is researching one last area for me. I am very impressed and pleased with the service.

No comments: