Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I am disappointed yet again with the Logo Loft. They sent me all my files, after I called them of course and found two issues with my final product. One of the letters in the logo was missing a few pixels at the top and the gif file was not in the transparent format. I had tested this by putting the logo over a patch of color other than white and noticed how horribly fuzzy the edges were. I probably wouldn't have tested this but since I've been designing my website, through Volusion, I am eagerly anticipating putting my new logo on my test website and have planned to put the logo over a solid color background. The Logo Loft tried to quickly remedy the issue and sent me yet another substandard product... very disappointing. I don't mind mistakes but a thorough recovery is key.

I am very pleased with Volusion however. As I am putting together my website, Volusion's technical customer service is phenomenal! I call them often and they don't seem to mind.

No comments: