Thursday, June 15, 2006

A funny thing happened. I was checking my web stats after the radio interview aired and I noticed I had a huge web hit the week before instead, from June 6 - 11 and I couldn't figure out why. Well I had a lovely surprise when I went to the gym and listened to one of the podcasts while working out - 101 Uses For Baby Wipes (a little late)... and heard a free Kaboodle Kids advertising plug! How AWESOME! I had sent in an email tip for dads from the first daddy panel from the week before. I had no idea he was going to read my email and make comments and talk about Kaboodle Kids and give my website address. It really made my day! I would love to thank him by sending a cute outfit for his kid. So

You know the first person I called was my husband and I couldn't reach him by his cell. Now he gets on me all the time for not carrying my cell on me at all times (for when he needs to get a hold of me - like when he wants me to pick up something for him :-) So I nailed him. That was fun!

No comments: