Monday, June 19, 2006

Today I am feeling disorganized. I have so many different types of advertising going on I can't keep up. So today is organization day where I now have all the on-line marketing written down and organized. Don't get me wrong, I've been organized. All my local advertising and Google/Yahoo ads are on Excel. I am one of those types that calculates the ROI on every advertising type. I won't do it again unless it does something for me. I just didn't have one area complete and that was all these mommy message boards and sites that I am getting from new people I am meeting. Every new person I meet, I check out their website and see what links they have to see if they know about something I don't. I've been getting caught up in joining everything that I am now regrouping and seeing what is paying off. Even these new friends tell me what listed on their site actually works, which is helpful.

Tomorrow starts another 2-day display of my goods in a daycare. This is so far my best marketing. Don't make moms go out to shop, bring it to them where they are, dropping off their kids before work. Get them on that impulse shopping, while other moms are ooohing and aaaahing the clothes, they can't pass it up! I should know, I am a mom too.

No comments: