Thursday, June 22, 2006

So yesterday afternoon turned out ok after all. I went back to the preschool for the final portion of the day and the sales kept coming! I hit my lowered adjusted target going $1 over, which I didn't even think I'd get! I suppose God had a hand in that one! So I am happy again.

Today I went back to Lion Country Safari for a replenishment order. It looks like they went through about a quarter of the stock. So that will be a nice order to fill. I'll probably go back next week to bring them the stock. That makes me delightfully happy! I am also pleased to see them sell some stock that I can't seem to sell. I gotta get with Animal Kingdom at Disney and Busch Gardens. Here I come!

Then next week I'll be at the hair cutting place to sell only boys clothing. I hope that goes well. I also have a meeting with a school next week to discuss fund raising options with them. Sounds very promising!

No comments: