Friday, June 09, 2006

I really wanted to blog yesterday as I had such a great day but the site was down so I am blogging today.

I went in today to pre-record my very first radio broadcast! We were going to do it live but as things turned out, we were delayed and since I was a little bit nervous we had the time to pre-record it. It was a lot of fun! and we were actually live for a while during the testing of the mics, we were just talking and our voices actually came through live underneath the live broadcast. I guess people were calling in saying they could hear people talking and that was me and Ambassador Monzell. That helped to make me feel a little less nervous.

Actually Ambassador Monzell made me feel very comfortable and I found that I have the gift of gab. Yes I couldn't believe it myself! Once I got going, I could talk for hours. It was a good thing I was being interviewed and controlled. So Ambassador Monzell asked me questions like what Kaboodle Kids was about, how I got started, why did I choose South African clothes to sell, my involvement with Feed The Children, etc... He did an excellent job of flowing it all together. He's going to add background jazz and it should be awesome. I'll be able to hear it on Monday. It goes live on WEXY1520 AM on Tuesday night midnight or you could say very early Wednesday morning.

So that reminds me to do something to the website. There is a question at the end of each customer's purchase on the website to state how they heard about me, I am going to now add radio broadcast. Now that is cool!

Don't worry this is not going to my head. Well it can for about a week or so then I am back to being me again.

But my day did not end there... I had just got my flyers completed and I was driving around businesses today to drop off and I was able to get some new business in two different areas that you'll hear about in the coming blogs. It was a great day! Praise God! He's definitely working my business.

No comments: