Thursday, November 08, 2007

I am immersed and overwhelmed with all the marketing that is required. Always looking ahead to the next season and still maintaining this season. I was reading some other blogs and getting some useful information on what was working and what wasn't. "Starting a Baby Boutique & Clothing Line" had a great post on October 30th about whether it's worth doing the big trade shows. She even referred us to another blog JPD Mom who had some insight into that area as well. Some do the big shows and seem to do well while others feel direct marketing is the way to go. I started and continue the direct marketing route and have been second guessing myself but after finding out what a few others are doing, I am feeling content with my decision... making it work is another story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my site. I love helping others with their business. I find it very theraputic (sp) to write the blog and I am glad you find it helpful. Cute lion shirt on the next post! Good luck to ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]